Sun, May 24, 2020
The sun is shining and the gardens are growing. Why not bring a little bit of that beauty inside with a pretty plant pot? You can plant grass seed, a flower, a succulent, whatever you like, to brighten any room!
- Craft paint
- Mini terra cotta flower pots
- Decorations: Washi tape, paint, buttons, googly eyes, markers
- Small plant or seeds
- Paint your pot whatever colour you like and let dry. Acrylic paint works well.
- Decorate your pot with washi tape, paint, buttons, googly eyes, markers, whatever you like. For my pots, I just used my fingers to make dots, butterflies and flowers.
- Carefully remove a plant and its roots and transplant them it into your painted pot. Add more soil if necessary.
Here are some fun new garden reads!
Want to listen to some music while you garden?
How about: Growing Veggie Soup?
Or how about seeing how your favourite animated friends are doing with their gradens in these movies?
Blog post contributed by Lise from our Main branch.