Do you find yourself with lots of free time on your hands? Keep your mind occupied by learning something new! Watch a How-To video on Video On Demand, freshen up your computer skills with Lynda.com, learn how to sing or play an instrument with ArtistWorks and so much more. We have also combed through the internet and put together a list of some great external websites which we recommend
Featured web content
Now is a time to learn something for fun, something you’ve always been interested in. | Voici le bon moment d'acquérir une compétence qui vous intéresse!
- Danny Forest’s comprehensive article, covers the top skills people have reported wanting to learn from the SkillUp your Life program. For each skill, he provides suggestions on how to break down what the skill involves, how to learn it, and some resources or ways to find resources to help you learn them online.
- Duolingo is the world's most popular way to learn a language. It's 100% free, fun and science-based. Practice online on duolingo.com or on the apps! Choose your mother tongue as the point of departure and have fun!
- 13 leçons de guitare avec Claude Saindon
- Scotty Kilmer has new videos every day on How Cars Work and How to Fix Your Car
- Learn everything you need to unlock your camera. Learn about the basic features of digital cameras so you can finally know what all those buttons actually do. This is a free 2-3 hour course.
- A comprehensive website with tutorials on everything you need to get you up and running with knitting!
- Clear illustrations of folds, starting from the beginner level and illustrating projects, step-by-step.
- Sketching and more. The Online College Of Art & Design offers playlists of free video tutorials.
- Do you like woodworking? Join an online community of Lumberjocks for project ideas, videos, blogs, tips, and advice.
- How about trying some embroidery? This blog includes links to other websites with tutorials you can access for free to begin basic embroidery and also to learn traditional and ethnic stitches, tips and tricks.