Library 1:1 is designed to meet the diverse needs and interests of library customers and equip them to benefit more than ever from OPL. The one-on-one 30-minute consultations by phone can be booked on the following topics:
- Computer tutorial: Learn computer, Internet, and email basics
- Ebook/Audiobook tutorial: Learn how to borrow eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Bibliocommons tutorial: Learn how to use the OPL catalogue
- Readers Advisory: Get some great book suggestions
- Research: Get assistance with your research
- Online Resources: Discover and explore any of OPL’s online databases
Available Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm.