Museum and other access passes are not currently available due to operational and delivery limitations at this time. We are working with our partners to reinstate this program in the near future.
The Ottawa Public Library (OPL) has seven Access Passes, which are all part of the Express collection (which means you cannot put them on hold). Access Passes offer free general admission to partnered museums, galleries and other sites of interest in the Ottawa area.
The seven Access Passes available from OPL are:
- Canadian Museum of History/Canadian War Museum Pass
- Nature Card (Canadian Museum of Nature)
- Artpass (National Gallery of Canada/Canadian Museum of Contemporary Photography)
- Ingenium pass (Canada Agriculture and Food Museum/Canadian Aviation and Space Museum/Canada Science and Technology Museum)
- Library Pass (The Ottawa Museum Network includes 11 local museums)
- Gatineau Park cross-country ski pass: National Capital Commission
- City Of Ottawa Ski Pass
Please continue to think of OPL when planning an outing, and visit one of our 33 branches to borrow your free Access Pass.
Passes may not be valid for exhibitions or events that have special admission fees. Unlike other items, OPL cannot adjust quantities based on demand because the Library receives limited numbers of these passes from our partner organizations.