Mar 17, 2021
Just because this year’s March Break for teens has turned into April Break, doesn’t mean it will be any less fun or inspiring. April 12 to 16 is all about creative expression. Let yourself unwind from schoolwork and let your creativity shine!
All the programs are for teens ages 13 to18. Space is limited to allow for plenty of communication and interaction between the presenter and participants.
Registration are now open!
You will need a valid OPL card.
From Monday to Friday, here is what is on the calendareach afternoon:
- Monday, April 12, 4 pm to 5 pm: Songwriting Basics: How to Write a Song
- Tuesday, April 13, 3 pm to 5 pm – Poetry Writing
- Wednesday, April 14, 2 pm to 5 pm – Cosplay Makeup 101
- Thursday, April 15, 4 pm to 5 pm – Virtual Sketching for Self-Care in French
- Friday, April 16, 4 pm to 5 pm – Virtual Sketching for Self-Care in English