Apr 06, 2020
Ottawa Public Health has recommended that all residents of Ottawa practice social distancing. Ottawa Public Library will be posting daily ideas of online content to help you make the most of your time at home.
Social distancing doesn't mean that we can't live experiences together. Thanks to the magic of the web, your children will be able to attend storytelling hours, author meetings, shows and fun programs.
Here's a list of our top 5 live events for this week.
- Online Storytime: Join us online for live stories, songs and rhymes, for children of all ages. https://biblioottawalibrary.ca/en/online-storytime Tuesdays at 10 AM
- Skinnamarink with Sharon and Randi: listen to an online concert from the comfort of your home! Tuesday April 7th at 11AM https://www.facebook.com/sharonloisbram/ Ages 8 or less
- Cactus painting activity: dig up your brushes, markers, crayons, and anything to draw on from paper to canvas and join this fun online painting activity for kids! Tuesday April 8th at 12 PM https://www.facebook.com/events/896798560742675/
- Virtual movement class for children: If you're looking to add some fun to your little ones' day, join us virtually for a free children's movement class on Wednesdays at 3:30 PM. This movement class would be most appropriate for children aged 3-6. https://www.facebook.com/events/1431086730393437/
- Razmatazz for kids: another great concert for kids from the comfort of your home! Saturday April 11th at 11 AM https://www.facebook.com/Razzmatazz4Kids/
Have you seen any other events or programs? Tell us in the comments!