Thu, Aug 06, 2020
Starting August 5, customers can access popular magazine titles in numerous languages, such as:
- The Economist, Canadian Living, and Sports Illustrated (English)
- Paris Match and Les Idées de ma maison (French)
- Condé Nast Traveler 悦游 (Chinese)
- Сабрина (Russian)
- Proceso (Spanish)
- Focus - Italia (Italian)
- Häuser (German)
And thousands more to enjoy on the RBDigital Unlimited Access Magazine platform.
Previously, customers only had access to about 300 titles, and only English or French.
Now, customers have access to popular magazines such as Conde Nast Traveler and Architectural Digest etc., in various languages, allowing those who want, to read a magazine in their mother tongue.
Here are a few of the great features that come with the RBDigital Unlimited Access Magazine platform:
- Unlimited access: Titles are available without holds or checkout periods.
- New and back issues: New issues are released simultaneously with print editions; and back issue lists are always available.
- Search and Filter: Customers can browse magazines by popularity and search for specific periodicals. Customer can filter titles by genre or 18 available languages. In addition, there is an option to zoom in and out for better readability of individual magazine pages.
- Full-color digital editions: Available for instant desktop reading, mobile streaming, and mobile app download.
For more information on how to access this service, please see the Help Guide – Getting started with RBDigital.
Please also note that the company OverDrive has acquired the RBDigital platform. We will keep you posted regarding the migration plans for OPL.