Attention teens and adults wanting to understand and get control of your money! The Money Basics series is for you.
These workshops are for anyone and everyone wanting to learn more about getting out of debt; about how to save even when your budget is tight; about tax—why it exists and how to reduce it; and other things that help you get in control of your money. Whether you are going to school, are out of work, are earning a low income, are a newcomer to Canada, or many more situations—anyone struggling with money will appreciate these sessions. CPA Canada Accountants, specialists in money, are volunteering their time to get you on the right track.
Not only will you learn but you will also get a chance to ask questions. You will also receive useful handouts and resources to help you on your journey to being the master of your money. Alta Vista Branch is offering all four sessions as a series on Saturday afternoons. If you can make these, come to the sessions at either Greenboro Branch or St-Laurent branch on weekday evenings.
Also check out below the resources --books, DVDs, ebooks and streaming videos --available through the Library.
The Journey Out of Debt
- Alta Vista , 2516 Alta Vista, Saturday, October 19, 2 pm
- St-Laurent, Wednesday, October 23, 6:30 pm
- Greenboro, Thursday, November 14, 6:30 pm
Stretching in Savings
- Alta Vista, Saturday, October 26, 2 pm
- St-Laurent, Wednesday, October 30, 6:30 pm
- Greenboro, Thursday, November 21, 6:30 pm
Know Your Money
- Alta Vista, Saturday, November 2, 2 pm
Facts About Tax
- Alta Vista, Saturday, November 9, 2 pm