“If music be the food of love, play on; Give me excess of it; that surfeiting; The appetite may sicken, & so die.” Methinks Bill Shakespeare was a music fan, no? Given his affinity for the excess of it, one might find him listening to his iPod whilst reading one of a slew of new offerings of Musical Memoirs. Practically every artist that you can imagine from Bobby Brown to George Benson to Buck65 to even The Boss!!! Listen to the stories of the people behind the music, & browse a List of 54 Musical Memoirs, or Keyword Search ‘musician biography’ in our Catalogue for even more selections to give you excess of it. Play On! Your Collection feedback always welcome.
Step 1: Contactless services inside most open branches14/06/2021
There are contactless services inside most of our 31 open branches, with capacity limits in place, as of June 14, 2021, except at Metcalfe Village, Orléans and Rosemount. This means:
- Holds can be picked up on shelves and checked out at self-checkout stations.
- Borrowed items can be returned via book drops anytime.
- Access to PCs, Chromebooks, and printing, where these are available.
- Hours of operation remain the same, except at Osgoode.
- Mask-wearing remains mandatory inside, and outside in line.
For details, go to Current Branch Services.