Mar 21, 2020
Ella’s cinnamon-coconut popcorn
Makes enough for the family
You will need
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla powder
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Steps to follow
- Add 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil to a saucepan and add 3 kernels of popcorn.
- Place the lid on the saucepan and set over medium-high heat until you hear the kernels pop.
- Remove the popped kernels and add all remaining kernels to the saucepan, placing the lid back on.
- As you listen to the happy sounds of the popcorn popping, melt the remaining coconut oil in another saucepan over medium-low heat. Once melted, stir in the coconut sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Pour the mixture over the popcorn once these have all popped and stir to coat, taking care not to burn your fingers.
Enjoy right away!
Source: Deliciously Ella Every Day: Quick and easy recipes for gluten-free snacks, packed lunches and simple meals (Page 210. Available as an eBook)
Blog post contributed by Nathalie from the Alta Vista Branch