What a wonderful way to spend an afternoon at the North Gower library learning the Art of Quilling. Paper quilling uses thin strips of coloured paper, they are rolled into coils with a quilling tool, these coils are then shaped and glued together to create paper designs and objects. Snowflakes were created at North Gower and no two were alike! Interested in trying your hand at Quilling checkout some of the books available on the OPL website!
UPDATE: Curbside services during the stay-at-home order– effective Apr. 808/04/2021
Starting Thursday, April 8:
- All our open branches will offer curbside returns and holds pick up.
- Customers will no longer be permitted to enter the buildings.
- The Bookmobile and Homebound Services will continue.
- Hours of operation will remain the same.
- Borrowed items can only be returned when branches are open.
- Mask wearing outside in line remains mandatory.