Influential artist David Bowie died after a courageously hard fought & long battle with cancer, a frustrating disease that still continues to affect us all regardless of status, age, gender, nationality, wealth, or success. In addition to his music, Bowie was a noted man of Books who said that “when I'm relaxed what I do is read” furthermore that a good week was one in which the Starman pored through “three or four books”. Read about the Icon, who often toured with a personal travelling library of books, & continue to support our collective need to fight cancer. Remember: it’ll be Hunky dory!
Notice: St-Laurent Branch14/06/2021
The St-Laurent branch is closed due to a power outage. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Step 1: Contactless services inside most open branches14/06/2021
There are contactless services inside most of our 31 open branches, with capacity limits in place, as of June 14, 2021, except at Metcalfe Village, Orléans and Rosemount. This means:
- Holds can be picked up on shelves and checked out at self-checkout stations.
- Borrowed items can be returned via book drops anytime.
- Access to PCs, Chromebooks, and printing, where these are available.
- Hours of operation remain the same, except at Osgoode.
- Mask-wearing remains mandatory inside, and outside in line.
For details, go to Current Branch Services.