The title of Melissa Walker's book, Unbreak My Heart, made me cringe, but the plot sure didn’t. Two side-by-side storylines of the same girl’s life tell about Clem having her heart broken and healed. Interestingly, Clem is the girl who has been bad and stolen her best friend’s boyfriend, and through the narration she shows how cheating is not always as black and white as it may seem. The scenes are short and sweet, but may leave the reader wanting to know more. A great summer read, it follows Clem on a family sailing trip, where she meets the boy who is able to heal her heart. A good book to add to your beach bag!
Notice: St-Laurent Branch14/06/2021
The St-Laurent branch is closed due to a power outage. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Step 1: Contactless services inside most open branches14/06/2021
There are contactless services inside most of our 31 open branches, with capacity limits in place, as of June 14, 2021, except at Metcalfe Village, Orléans and Rosemount. This means:
- Holds can be picked up on shelves and checked out at self-checkout stations.
- Borrowed items can be returned via book drops anytime.
- Access to PCs, Chromebooks, and printing, where these are available.
- Hours of operation remain the same, except at Osgoode.
- Mask-wearing remains mandatory inside, and outside in line.
For details, go to Current Branch Services.