You can read magazines from PressReader too!
PressReader is one of the most popular eResources in our library. You may already know that you can read same-day newspapers such as the Ottawa Citizen, the Ottawa Sun, the Toronto Star, and the National Post, as well as hundreds of other newspapers from Canada and around the world. But did you also know that there are more than 3,000 magazines that you can also read with PressReader?
You'll find many popular magazines on PressReader, including Newsweek, Style at Home, Canadian Living, 7 Jours, and countless others.
When searching for a magazine, you can sort by country, language, and subject to find the one you're looking for.
As an OPL library patron, you have unlimited access to thousands of magazines and newspapers from around the world so you can stay connected to the stories you love.
The PressReader platform allows you to customize your reading experience, gain international perspectives, engage with topics of interest on any issue, and spark high-level discussion on the stories that matter.
- Discover new titles by category, country or language preference
- Share your opinion by supporting or opposing a story
- Comment on articles and participate in the ongoing discussion
- Bookmark articles to read later, or save them to Evernote & Instapaper
- Create alerts on topics you care about
- Share stories by email, Facebook and Twitter
- Read publications just as they appear in print
- Set up auto-delivery for your favorite publications
- Translate stories in up to 16 languages, with a subscription
- Start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another
- Download complete issues to read offline or save data while you’re on the go.
- Set automatic downloads to never miss a beat.
- You can download the App from the Apple Store, Google Play, or the Microsoft Store.
For more information on how to access this service, please explore PressReader Help Center