You are here
|Day of week||Opening times|
|Monday||10:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Friday||1:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Next holiday closure: Oct 10, 2016
199 Glen ParkOttawa, Ontario K1B 5B8613-824-6926InfoService@BiblioOttawaLibrary.ca
The entrance of Blackburn Hamlet branch is currently undergoing construction work that is set to be completed in October (date TBC):
During this time:
- The branch will maintain regular hours.
- One or both of the regular public entrances of the branch will be open and available
- A ramp has been installed for the construction period.
- Access to the branch may be difficult at times for some customers during the construction period.
- The nearest accessible branches are Orléans (1705 Orléans) and North Gloucester (2036 Ogilvie)
What's happening at Blackburn Hamlet
L'Association des amis de la Bibliothèque publique d'Ottawa (AABPO) offre présentement une vente de livres français à la succursale de Blackburn Hamlet! La vente offre, en particulier, des romans français à 4 pour 2,00 $...
Please note that Innes ward councillor Jody Mitic will be at the Orleans branch this coming Saturday Dec. 19th from 10am -12:00pm for a Meet the Councillor” event with ward constituents SVP notez que le conseiller du...
The Blackburn Hamlet branch is conveniently located in the Common Shopping Plaza. The branch first opened in the Glen Ogilvie School in 1973 and moved to various locations before settling in at its present location. The community of Blackburn Hamlet is surrounded by the greenbelt, providing residents with abundant hiking and skiing trails.