|Day of week||Opening times|
|Monday||10:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Friday||1:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Next holiday closure: Dec 25, 2016
3870 Old RichmondOttawa, Ontario K2H 5C4613-580-2940 (Infoservice)InfoService@BiblioOttawaLibrary.ca
- The accessible parking at the branch will not be available from Tuesday, September 6 to December (date TBC), while improvements are being made.
- The regular public entrance at the Centennial branch will not be available from Monday, September 12 to December (date TBC), inclusive, while improvements are being made.
- The temporary entrance is located at the rear of the branch, and is not fully accessible. Please note, the rear door is not automated. And while there is a ramp up to the rear door, access may be difficult due to the raised threshold (bump) at the top of the ramp. Some customers may need staff assistance.
- During the improvement period:
- The branch will maintain regular branch hours.
- An alternate book drop will be available.
- The parking lot will be available.
Designed by architect Hans Stutz, this octagonal-shaped library opened in October 1967. The original 1,900 square foot building has undergone two octagonal additions, in 1970 and 1974, adding a meeting room and basement to the Library.
The Centennial branch has a long-standing commitment to providing quality children's programs and one of the longest running adult book clubs in the system.