You are here
|Day of week||Opening times|
|Monday||10:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sunday||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
Next holiday closure: Nov 11, 2016
The branch will be closed on Sundays, from June 12 to September 4, 2016.363 Lorry GreenbergOttawa, Ontario K1T 3P8613-580-2940 (Infoservice)InfoService@BiblioOttawaLibrary.ca
What's happening at Greenboro
The TD Summer Reading Club is wrapping up, and what a wonderful summer it has been! Last week, we focused on the wonders of the natural world--all the colours and patterns we see around us.We did leaf rubbings and leaf stamping and...
We are still spinning from all the creative energy unleashed at Greenboro last week! We supplied the materials, and the kids went WILD with art! They always amaze us with their creative ability. As Picasso said, "...
The branch and the adjacent Greenboro Community Centre provide a multitude of library, learning and recreational services in a single complex conveniently located in the heart of the community.
- A community library for more than 50,000 residents of south Ottawa
- A district library for 150,000 residents that complements community branches with an enhanced level of library service for the larger district of south Ottawa
- A shared facility with the Greenboro Community Centre, linked by an indoor street
- A functional and attractive design with 29,000 square feet on two floors
- A Friends of the Ottawa Public Library Association (FOPLA) used book store