You are here
|Monday||10:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sunday||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
363 Lorry GreenbergOttawa, Ontario K1T 3P8613-580-2940 (Infoservice)InfoService@BiblioOttawaLibrary.ca
What's happening at Greenboro
Are you a local history or genealogy buff? Join us as we welcome author Jane Cooper Saturday April 23rd @ 2pm to the Greenboro Branch. Jane will discuss her book "Private Sully Goes to War" as well as talk about the process of...
Elmo Sully: pretty much your regular high school student. Plays in the band, manages to pass his exams, and of course, there's a girl he likes. . . All this makes him a lot like the high school students you know today, but...
The branch and the adjacent Greenboro Community Centre provide a multitude of library, learning and recreational services in a single complex conveniently located in the heart of the community.
- A community library for more than 50,000 residents of south Ottawa
- A district library for 150,000 residents that complements community branches with an enhanced level of library service for the larger district of south Ottawa
- A shared facility with the Greenboro Community Centre, linked by an indoor street
- A functional and attractive design with 29,000 square feet on two floors
- A Friends of the Ottawa Public Library Association (FOPLA) used book store
*Branch is closed Sundays from June 14 to September 6, 2015.