You are here
|Day of week||Opening times|
|Monday||10:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sunday||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
Next holiday closure: Jul 01, 2016
The branch will be closed on Sundays, from June 12 to September 4, 2016.363 Lorry GreenbergOttawa, Ontario K1T 3P8613-580-2940 (Infoservice)InfoService@BiblioOttawaLibrary.ca
What's happening at Greenboro
You may not know this, but Greenboro was designed to be the ‘library of the future’, a concept pioneered in Canada by Richmond (B.C.) Public Library. Basically, this meant having a branch that met customer needs by providing an attractive...
In the wee hours of the morning, two of your awesome Teen Services Librarians here at OPL participated in a networking fair at the beginning of the Amazing Youth Worker Race. This is the second year that the race has been held in Ottawa...
The branch and the adjacent Greenboro Community Centre provide a multitude of library, learning and recreational services in a single complex conveniently located in the heart of the community.
- A community library for more than 50,000 residents of south Ottawa
- A district library for 150,000 residents that complements community branches with an enhanced level of library service for the larger district of south Ottawa
- A shared facility with the Greenboro Community Centre, linked by an indoor street
- A functional and attractive design with 29,000 square feet on two floors
- A Friends of the Ottawa Public Library Association (FOPLA) used book store