You are here
|Day of week||Opening times|
|Monday||10:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Next holiday closure: Sep 05, 2016
The branch will be closed on Sundays, from June 12 to September 4, 2016.363 Lorry GreenbergOttawa, Ontario K1T 3P8613-580-2940 (Infoservice)InfoService@BiblioOttawaLibrary.ca
What's happening at Greenboro
We are still spinning from all the creative energy unleashed at Greenboro last week! We supplied the materials, and the kids went WILD with art! They always amaze us with their creative ability. As Picasso said, "...
There were definitely monsters to be seen at Greenboro last week, but don't worry, they were all friendly and cute! The younger kids had lots of fun creating fire-breathing dragons out of paper cups and tissue paper, and the older...
The branch and the adjacent Greenboro Community Centre provide a multitude of library, learning and recreational services in a single complex conveniently located in the heart of the community.
- A community library for more than 50,000 residents of south Ottawa
- A district library for 150,000 residents that complements community branches with an enhanced level of library service for the larger district of south Ottawa
- A shared facility with the Greenboro Community Centre, linked by an indoor street
- A functional and attractive design with 29,000 square feet on two floors
- A Friends of the Ottawa Public Library Association (FOPLA) used book store