You are here
|Monday||10:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Friday||1:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sunday||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
50 CastlefrankOttawa, Ontario K2L 2N5613-580-2940 (Infoservice)InfoService@BiblioOttawaLibrary.ca
What's happening at Hazeldean
Windows 10 represents a considerable change from Windows 7 and an evolutionary refinement from Windows 8.1. Chris Taylor, President of the Ottawa PC Users’ Group, will talk about some of the important changes both visible and “under the...
Pilgrimage, especially on the Camino path in northern Spain, is becoming increasingly popular. Information abounds on how to physically prepare for such a journey, but little consideration is given to the mental, emotional and...
The Hazeldean branch reopened to the public on June 14, 2012 following extensive renovations. The branch had been closed since January 2012 to receive the following improvements:
- Implementation of the Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) system, the first at Ottawa Public Library
- Expansion of self service, including self-check in stations
- Single service point to serve the customer better
- Enhanced accessibility and improved public spaces
- Improvements to materials processing and movement within the branch
*Branch is closed Sundays from June 14 to September 6, 2015.