You are here
|Day of week||Opening times|
|Monday||10:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Friday||1:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Next holiday closure: Oct 10, 2016
1049 BankOttawa, Ontario K1S 3W9613-730-1082InfoService@BiblioOttawaLibrary.ca
- The elevator will out-of-service from Tuesday, September 6 to Sunday, October 16, inclusive, while it is being replaced.
- During the construction period:
- The children’s section and the meeting rooms on the lower level will not be wheelchair accessible.
- Employees will be happy to retrieve Library material for clients who cannot use the stairs to access the lower level, and offer any other assistance within their means
- Parents and guardians can lock their stroller in the covered stroller parking area next to the main entrance.
- The branch will maintain regular hours.
What's happening at Sunnyside
Does the phrase "Estate Planning" raise questions in your mind? Is it a mystery to you? Are you intimidated by the topic? You are not alone! Come to an informative panel discussion on May 12, 6:30-8:00 pm, at...
The Ottawa Children's Literature Roundtable is presenting Kids' Lit Mini Fest at Sunnyside Branch on Monday, November 23 at 6:30 pm. Authors Don Cummer, Rachna Gilmore, Kate Jaimet and Tim Wynne-Jones will be reading from their recent...
This well-loved branch is located on a busy stretch of Bank Street in the heart of a very active and community-spirited residential area. Overlooking the Rideau Canal, it features a lovely flower garden in the summer and easy access to skating in the winter. The busy children's department features a full range of programs.