You are here
|Day of week||Opening times|
|Monday||10:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Friday||1:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Next holiday closure: Nov 11, 2016
1049 BankOttawa, Ontario K1S 3W9613-730-1082InfoService@BiblioOttawaLibrary.ca
- The elevator will out-of-service from Tuesday, September 6 to Sunday, October 16, inclusive, while it is being replaced.
- During the construction period:
- The children’s section and the meeting rooms on the lower level will not be wheelchair accessible.
- Employees will be happy to retrieve Library material for clients who cannot use the stairs to access the lower level, and offer any other assistance within their means
- Parents and guardians can lock their stroller in the covered stroller parking area next to the main entrance.
- The branch will maintain regular hours.
What's happening at Sunnyside
Alpha Bits, Dodge Darts, roller skates, yougurt makers... If you’re of my vintage (or somewhere near it), the cultural references which appear in Nadia Bozak’s Thirteen Shells may be familiar to you. Bozak’s book, however, is not...
Does the phrase "Estate Planning" raise questions in your mind? Is it a mystery to you? Are you intimidated by the topic? You are not alone! Come to an informative panel discussion on May 12, 6:30-8:00 pm, at...
This well-loved branch is located on a busy stretch of Bank Street in the heart of a very active and community-spirited residential area. Overlooking the Rideau Canal, it features a lovely flower garden in the summer and easy access to skating in the winter. The busy children's department features a full range of programs.