You are here
The Ottawa Public Library is an important centre of information, education and entertainment, as well as an essential means of promoting the importance of reading and literacy.
OPL’s success at connecting people with information and ideas helps us grow. We are now one of the world’s largest urban public library systems – and the largest bilingual library (French-English) in North America.
- We offer diverse services and programs.
- We help connect people to each other and the world.
- We are a place of possibility – to customers and employees.
- We value a dynamic workforce.
- We promote a stimulating work environment.
- We recognize and reward staff creativity in serving our community through a variety of rewards programs.
- We need energetic and enthusiastic individuals with a strong sense of service excellence to help us make a difference.
If you want to make a difference in a public library setting, consider a career with OPL. When we have opportunities for external recruitment, details are available through the City of Ottawa’s recruitment website at Ottawa.ca.