To learn how to succeed in your job search, to be proactive and reach potential employers, explore the guide below.
LinkedIn Learning for Library is an upgrade to the previous Lynda Library product, providing continued lifelong learning opportunities for all.
- From March 31st, 2022, any customers who have not yet logged into LinkedIn Learning for Library will not have their Lynda history migrated over.
- LinkedIn Learning mobile app is now available. Please activate/access LinkedIn Learning via the desktop first, then move to the mobile app for an easier sign in experience on mobile.
- To sign in, click Sign in with your library card, enter “LibraryID” as “ottawa”, www.linkedin.com/learning-login/go/ottawa, Click Continue, and from there enter your library card # and PIN.
- For course completions, a customer will not get a certificate in their name, the customer will see completions in their history but won’t get a copy with their name.
- The library version of LinkedIn Learning can’t connect with customer’s personal LinkedIn account.
A directory of 2.1 million Canadian company profiles compiled from telephone directories, annual reports, government data, chamber of commerce information, business magazines, newspapers, specialty directories, and postal services information. Enables entrepreneurs, job-hunters, and consumers to find businesses in any industry...
Worxica, a curated job vacancy archive, is Canada's first free big data job market research tool. It's built specifically for job seekers and recruiters. The tools is a curated, online archive of two million Canadian job vacancies advertised over the...