Wed, Nov 04, 2020
Great news! We are pleased to announce the reopening of more branches that will offer contactless returns and holds pickup on these dates:
- Holds lockers at the Hunt Club Riverside Club Community Centre - reopened on Monday, November 2.
- Sunnyside branch - Monday, November 16.
- Hazeldean branch - Tuesday, December 1.
- Manotick branch - Tuesday, December 1.
- Rosemount (revitalized branch)** - Thursday, December 3 (first floor only).
- Rideau branch - Monday, January 11, 2021.
- Rockcliffe Park branch*** - Monday, January 11, 2021
- Orléans branch - in January 2021.
**Please note that the Rosemount Temporary Location will close on Saturday, November 21.
***Please note that the date previously announced for the reopening of the Rockcliffe Park branch was Monday, January 18, 2021.
At this time, only returns and holds pickup will be offered at these branch locations.
As branches reopen, their modified opening hours will be available on the Hours and Locations page. The hours for returns and holds pickup service at the Hunt Club-Riverside Park Community Centre are found on the Kiosk Services page.
The Bookmobile will resume service to all its stops later in 2020, with a modified schedule. Please visit the Bookmobile page for the latest schedule.
BRANCHES WITHOUT A REOPENING DATE
With this new wave of reopening, 28 of our 33 branches will be offering in-person services. We continue to plan for the reopening of the Constance Bay, Fitzroy Harbour, Munster, Osgoode,and Vernon branches in 2021, and we are exploring options for services in these communities.
For more details on current in-person services, please visit our Current Branch Services page.