Offers teens in-depth and readable articles and self-help tools on health and life topics such as: body basics, developmental disabilities and disorders, diseases and infections, diversity, drugs and alcohol, eating disorders, family life, friendship and dating, green living, mind, mood & emotions, nutrition, fitness & appearance, sexuality, skills for school, work and life. Content is based on the Rosen publisher's award-winning book series (i.e. Coping, Need to Know, etc) and is updated/reviewed by leading professionals in medicine, mental health, nutrition, guidance, and career counseling.
Step 1: Contactless services inside most open branches17/06/2021
There are contactless services inside most of our 31 open branches, with strict capacity limits in place, as of June 14, 2021, except at Metcalfe Village, Orléans and Rosemount. This means:
- Pick up holds and check them out at self-checkout stations.
- Return borrowed items to book drops anytime.
- Access to PCs, Chromebooks, and printing, where these are available.
- No other services: no browsing, no washroom access.
- Mask-wearing remains mandatory inside, and outside in line.
For details, go to Current Branch Services.