LinkedIn Learning for Library is an upgrade to the previous Lynda Library product, providing continued lifelong learning opportunities for all.
- LinkedIn Learning isn't working, we are working together with the vendor to try to resolve this problem as soon as possible.
- LinkedIn Learning mobile app is now available. Please activate/access LinkedIn Learning via the desktop first, then move to the mobile app for an easier sign in experience on mobile.
- To sign in, click Sign in with your library card, enter “LibraryID” as “ottawa”, www.linkedin.com/learning-login/go/ottawa, Click Continue, and from there enter your library card # and PIN.
- For course completions, a customer will not get a certificate in their name, the customer will see completions in their history but won’t get a copy with their name.
- The library version of LinkedIn Learning can’t connect with customer’s personal LinkedIn account.