Using the digitization station you can preserve your historical photos and documents.
- scan, preserve and print your historical photos
- batch scan slides to digital files
- convert VHS tapes to DVD and 8mm film to digital files
- photo paper, $2.00 for 8.5 x 11; $1.00 for 4 x 6; USB $6.00; SD card $20, and DVDs $1.00.
- equipment is bookable for self-directed use.
- the mouse, keyboard and scanner parts need to be signed out at the Hub.
|Day of week||Opening times|
|Monday||2:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||4:30 pm - 7:30 pm|
|Wednesday||2:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||2:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||11:00 am - 2:00 pm|
Next system-wide closure: Sep 30, 2021