Don’t miss out on the benefits and credits you may be eligible for! Join in to watch this webinar delivered by an officer from the CRA to learn more about the benefits that the Government of Canada has introduced to help Canadians manage during COVID-19.
Step 1: Contactless services inside most open branches14/06/2021
There are contactless services inside most of our 31 open branches, with capacity limits in place, as of June 14, 2021, except at Metcalfe Village, Orléans and Rosemount. This means:
- Holds can be picked up on shelves and checked out at self-checkout stations.
- Borrowed items can be returned via book drops anytime.
- Access to PCs, Chromebooks, and printing, where these are available.
- Hours of operation remain the same, except at Osgoode.
- Mask-wearing remains mandatory inside, and outside in line.
For details, go to Current Branch Services.