Are you interested in starting a business? This guide is designed to walk you through the process of/steps involved in starting a small business. You will find resources chosen by the Business Services staff at the Ottawa Public Library. Also check the Topic Guides of books and websites. The guides for Entrepreneurship, Business Planning, and How to Start Specific Business are particularly relevant.
Step 1: Contactless services inside most open branches17/06/2021
There are contactless services inside most of our 31 open branches, with strict capacity limits in place, as of June 14, 2021, except at Metcalfe Village, Orléans and Rosemount. This means:
- Pick up holds and check them out at self-checkout stations.
- Return borrowed items to book drops anytime.
- Access to PCs, Chromebooks, and printing, where these are available.
- No other services: no browsing, no washroom access.
- Mask-wearing remains mandatory inside, and outside in line.
For details, go to Current Branch Services.