Learn how to speak pirate with Mango Languages, make a new recipe with A to Z World Food or learn how to sing with ArtistWorks! We have also combed through the internet and put together a list of some great external websites which we recommend.
Mango Languages offers 40 online language learning courses for English speakers and 15 English courses for non-English speakers. Each course has 100 lessons. In each lesson, the students see text and hear dialog that they are invited to repeat.
Featured web content
What are you interested in? Why not learn about it in your spare time? | Qu'est-ce qui t'intéresse? Apprend à le faire chez toi!
- Learn how to juggle 3 balls with professional juggler Taylor Glenn! In-depth explanations, tips, and troubleshooting to help you learn to juggle like an awesome person!
- WIRED's Robbie Gonzalez learned to solve a Rubik's cube from Tyson Mao, one of the co-founders of the World Cube Association. Watch his technique. If you don’t get Robbie's technique, try the other ones shown in videos on the side of the page!
- Les chiens sont bien intelligents. et ils aiment apprendre. Voici des tours à enseigner à ton chien
- Voici un tour de magie. En apprendre d'autres et organiser un spectacle de magie.
- Lean how to to a handstand kickup, then get really good at balancing. All you need is a mat and a wall.
- Do you make videos with your phone? From this Make a Video Hub, choose the video editor of your choice, download it and learn how to edit your video!
- Two Whats and a Wow! is a new daily interactive, science-based game show from the creators of the #1 kids & family podcast, Wow in the World. Hosted by Guy Raz and Mindy Thomas, this seven minute daily game show was created as a rapid response to worldwide school closures affecting almost a billion children due to the coronavirus. Play, tinker, learn, laugh, and say WOW together!
- When School Is Out, Music Is In! Enjoy learning about music at home!
- 1 jour, 1 question propose de répondre chaque jour à une question d'enfant, en une minute et trente secondes!