You are here
Follow us: @OttBkMobileBus
- Oct.24th : the Bookmobile will be late for the Morgan's Grant stop /: Le Bibliobus sera en retard à Morgan's Grant. — 2 hours 18 min ago
The Bookmobile service includes two vehicles, each with its own unique collection. Bookmobile items are not-Holdable in order to ensure that all our bookmobile communities have equitable access to new and exciting materials.
To see whether an item you want is available to be picked up at a particular stop, please call 613-580-2424 x32629 or email Bookmobile@BiblioOttawaLibrary.ca
|Barrhaven South (new stop)||3500 Cambrian Road||
Mondays from 7:00 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.
|Bayshore||175 Woodridge Crescent||
Saturdays 9:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
|Blossom Park||2950 Bank Street||
Saturdays 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
|Bridlewood||65 Stonehaven Drive||
Fridays 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
|Caldwell||1520 Caldwell Avenue||
Tuesdays 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
|Cambridge Street School||250 Cambridge Street North||
Fridays, 2:45 - 5:15 p.m.
|Carleton Heights||1660 Prince of Wales Drive||
Thursdays 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
|Carlsbad Springs||6020 Piperville Road||
Mondays, 3:15 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
|Carsons Grove||New location: Carson Community House, 710 Carsons Road||
Thursdays 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Wednesdays 11:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
|École Bayview||185 Owl Drive||
Wednesdays 5:15 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.
|École Regina||2599 Regina Street||
Wednesdays 9:30-10:45 a.m.
|Farley Mowat School||75 Waterbridge Drive||
Tuesdays 3:30 p.m.- 4:30 p.m.and 5:30 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.
|Grant Alternative School||2625 Draper Avenue||
Thursdays 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
|Hunt Club Centre||3310 McCarthy Road||
Wednesdays 2:00 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
|McGregor Easson School||991 Dynes Road||
Thursdays 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. 5:30 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.
|Morgan's Grant (nouvel arrêt)||4101 Prom. Innovation||
Lundi de 3:45 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|Navan||1246 Colonial Road (Temporarily at 1295 Colonial Road until further notice)||
Mondays 2:15 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
|Rideauview Community Centre||4310 Shoreline Road||
Wednesdays 2:15 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.
|Riverside Mall||747 Ridgewood Avenue||
Tuesday 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
|Sarsfield||3585 Sarsfield Road||
Mondays 4:00 p.m - 5:00 p.m.
|Strathcona (anciennement l'arrêt Centre Youville)||New location: 731 Chapel Crescent||
Thursdays 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
|Vars||5750 Buckland Road||
Mondays 6:15 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.
Bringing the Library to your neighbourhood
OPL's Bookmobiles visit more than 20 communities each week. The vehicles operate Monday to Friday and travel all over Ottawa, to areas of the city that are not served by a branch.
- The on-board collection includes books, audio books, magazines, DVDs and more
- The on-board collection includes English, French and multilingual material for children, teens and adults
- The bookmobile is wheelchair accessible
- The mini Bookmobile has free public wifi as well as maker equipment including a Maker-bot mini (3D printer), Chromebooks (laptops), Public WiFi, Makey Makeys (micro-controllers), and LED Throwies (glow-dots)
- Get research and homework help on board
- Borrow material from the Bookmobile or mini Bookmobile and return it to any Bookmobile stop or branch, or even the Kiosk
- Request items from other Library locations and pick them up at a Bookmobile stop
- Use the free public wifi on the mini bookmobile to browse the internet or use the library’s many online resources