Online registration allows you to register for programs, as well as cancel and view programs you are registered for. You must have a valid library card to register. If you have any problems, please call your local branch and we can help get you registered.
How to register for a program
- Go to the Library Programs page and find the program you want to register for.
- Click on the link Registration Required.
- Enter your Barcode and PIN.
- Enter the information in marked with an *.
That’s it! You are registered. You will receive a confirmation email.
How to view your programs
- Click on the link in the left sidebar, View my Programs
- Enter your Library card number and PIN
- A list of all your programs will appear
How to cancel a program registration
- Follow the same steps to View My Programs
- Press Cancel next to the program name
More helpful features
Next to each program are a set of icons that allow you to:
- Receive a reminder about an event
- Get email notifications about similar events
- Download the event to your Outlook Calendar
- Email the event to a frend
- Print out the details of the event
Need Help? Contact your local branch and they will be happy to assist you!