Stories, rhymes and songs for children of all ages and a parent or caregiver. Drop-in.
Monday Feb 6, 2023 at 9:30am / until Mon, Feb 27, 2023
Tuesday Feb 7, 2023 at 1:30pm / until Tue, Jun 06, 2023
Share the enjoyment of good books in a relaxed atmosphere.
This group meets every first Tuesday of the month until next June 2023.
October 4th was our very first meeting and here is the list of books that will be discussed at subsequent meetings. Click each book titles below to place a hold.
- 1 November, 2022: The Yellow Bird Sings by Jennifer Rosner
- 6 December, 2022: The Essex Serpent by Sarah Perry
- 3 January, 2023: The Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford (**Note: only eBook and downloadable audio book formats available)
- 7 February, 2023: Secrets of the Sprakkar by Eliza Reid
- 7 March, 2023: Ragged Company by Richard Wagamese
- 4 April, 2023: Save Me The Plums by Ruth Reichl
May and June picks to be discussed.
This is a drop in program. No registration required.
Tuesday Feb 7, 2023 at 2:30pm / until Tue, Feb 28, 2023
Join other toddlers and their parent or caregiver for a story and a song. Then stay and play with fun self-directed activities and toys for families. Occasionally, we will have a special guest performer! Come and meet old friends and new. Drop-in.
Friday Feb 17, 2023 at 10:30am
Come join Kathryn in this multidisciplinary workshop, drawing connections between music and painting. While listening to different musical pieces played by Kathryn with her viola, students will paint landscapes and reflect on people, places and images that inspire them to tell their life stories. Participants will learn painting techniques and reflect on the music and the imagery it inspires.