Share the enjoyment of good books in a relaxed atmosphere.
This group meets every first Tuesday of the month until next June 2023.
October 4th was our very first meeting and here is the list of books that will be discussed at subsequent meetings. Click each book titles below to place a hold.
- 1 November, 2022: The Yellow Bird Sings by Jennifer Rosner
- 6 December, 2022: The Essex Serpent by Sarah Perry
- 3 January, 2023: The Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford (**Note: only eBook and downloadable audio book formats available)
- 7 February, 2023: Secrets of the Sprakkar by Eliza Reid
- 7 March, 2023: Ragged Company by Richard Wagamese
- 4 April, 2023: Save Me The Plums by Ruth Reichl
May and June picks to be discussed.
This is a drop in program. No registration required.