This full-text database includes the complete available electronic backfiles for major national and regional newspapers from 1985 to current, providing full access to the articles, columns, editorials, and features. Content is updated daily. Among the titles are The Globe and Mail, National Post, Montreal Gazette, Ottawa Citizen, Toronto Star, Regina Leader Post, Edmonton Journal, Vancouver Sun and the Victoria Times Colonist. The Globe and Mail backfile coverage starts in 1977.
Notice: St-Laurent Branch14/06/2021
The St-Laurent branch is closed due to a power outage. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Step 1: Contactless services inside most open branches14/06/2021
There are contactless services inside most of our 31 open branches, with capacity limits in place, as of June 14, 2021, except at Metcalfe Village, Orléans and Rosemount. This means:
- Holds can be picked up on shelves and checked out at self-checkout stations.
- Borrowed items can be returned via book drops anytime.
- Access to PCs, Chromebooks, and printing, where these are available.
- Hours of operation remain the same, except at Osgoode.
- Mask-wearing remains mandatory inside, and outside in line.
For details, go to Current Branch Services.