Use the Dictionary of Canadian Biography Online to review the lives and achievements of individuals who played important roles in the formation of Canada. This major research and publishing project was launched by the University of Toronto and the Université Laval in 1959, and currently covers persons who died between the years 1000 and 1930, or whose last known date of significant activity falls within these years.
Step 1: Contactless services inside most open branches14/06/2021
There are contactless services inside most of our 31 open branches, with capacity limits in place, as of June 14, 2021, except at Metcalfe Village, Orléans and Rosemount. This means:
- Holds can be picked up on shelves and checked out at self-checkout stations.
- Borrowed items can be returned via book drops anytime.
- Access to PCs, Chromebooks, and printing, where these are available.
- Hours of operation remain the same, except at Osgoode.
- Mask-wearing remains mandatory inside, and outside in line.
For details, go to Current Branch Services.