Are you a LEGO® fan who is wondering what to do on an upcoming school PD Day?
Bring your friends, family, kids, parents or entourage to join Ian Dudley, the LEGO® Guy, and play with some toys.
In two workshops on the morning of Friday, November 15 at the Bayshore Field House, 75 Woodridge Crescent
kids 7+ will create their own model Bookmobile out of LEGO® to help celebrate the Bookmobile’s 60th birthday. The Bookmobile will be parked outside, as usual, at its regularly-scheduled stop at Bayshore.
Participants will also have their picture taken with their creation. One lucky winner will take home a LEGO® version of OPL’s real-life Bookmobile! Note: Participants must have a photo waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian in order to participate in this program. Forms available on the Bookmobile at any of our 23 community stops or at Bayshore Field House.
To inspire you, here are our top 5 great LEGO® reads:
- LEGO A Love Story by Jonathan Bender
- LEGO Play Book Ideas to Bring your Bricks to Life by Daniel Lipkowitz
- The LEGO Adventure Book 1, Cars, Castles, Dinosaurs & More! by Megan Rothrock
- The Cult of LEGO by John Baichtal (for supportive parents)
- How to Be Danish From Lego to Lund: A Short Introduction to the State of Denmark by Patrick Kingsley, (for the really supportive parent)