Contactless services inside branches – effective June 1411/06/2021
As of June 14, 2021, there will be contactless services inside most branches, with capacity limits in place. This means:
- Holds can be picked up on shelves and checked out at self-checkout stations.
- Borrowed items can be returned via book drops anytime.
- Access to PCs, Chromebooks, and printing, where these are available.
- Hours of operation remain the same, except at Osgoode.
- Mask-wearing remains mandatory inside, and outside in line.
For more details, go to Current Branch Services.