Did you ever wonder how your computer communicates with servers on the Internet? Chris Taylor, President of the Ottawa PC Users' Group and Microsoft Most Valuable Professional, will explain how computers find each other and connect so they can exchange information. As well, Chris will give some hints on how to trouble-shoot things when they don't work as they are supposed to.
UPDATE: Curbside services during the stay-at-home order– effective Apr. 808/04/2021
Starting Thursday, April 8:
- All our open branches will offer curbside returns and holds pick up.
- Customers will no longer be permitted to enter the buildings.
- The Bookmobile and Homebound Services will continue.
- Hours of operation will remain the same.
- Borrowed items can only be returned when branches are open.
- Mask wearing outside in line remains mandatory.