Join us for the Tech Café Fundamentals program being presented by Connected Canadians. Discover how to use tools and apps for popular music that will help you find, listen to and share music online!
Step 1: Contactless services inside most open branches17/06/2021
There are contactless services inside most of our 31 open branches, with strict capacity limits in place, as of June 14, 2021, except at Metcalfe Village, Orléans and Rosemount. This means:
- Pick up holds and check them out at self-checkout stations.
- Return borrowed items to book drops anytime.
- Access to PCs, Chromebooks, and printing, where these are available.
- No other services: no browsing, no washroom access.
- Mask-wearing remains mandatory inside, and outside in line.
For details, go to Current Branch Services.