You are here

Immigration and Settlement Information for Newcomers to Canada

Newcomers will have the opportunity to talk to a settlement councillor regarding their permanent resident card, citizenship application, Visa and sponsorship application. They can also get information about many services available throughout the city of Ottawa including education, transportation, housing and health care. Offered in partnership with Ottawa Chinese Community Service Centre. Drop-in or register by calling 613-580-2424 x30353



Groupe d'âge