- Mondays:2:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. & 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays:2:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. & 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays:2:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. & 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays:2:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. & 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays:10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Ottawa K0A 3P0
What's Happening at Munster
The Munster branch is uniquely housed in the heritage building of the former St. Stephen's Anglican Church and was built in the "Gothic Revival" style in 1886. The stained glass east window, donated by the church's Young People's Association in 1927, still graces the library's reference area. Enthusiastic staff and volunteers deliver modern library services in this vintage library.